
This morning I took the kids to JCPenney to get their pictures. They did so good and their individual pictures turned out really cute...the one of all of them is okay. But since I won't really be able to blog those pics (maybe I can figure it out) I took a couple of pictures in the backyard with their "picture" clothes still on. Jacob had to hold Connor down because he wanted to go run around. I think they're pretty cute kids!
7 comments:
Oooh, those are SO cute. What a fun thing!
I agree, they are all pretty cute! I love how each one of them has their own personality. I bet the pics turned out great! Oh, and if you got the "Smiles By Wire" from JCPenny (it was one of the many options they tried to sell you on and was "only $5"), then you will get the sittings emailed to you in about 10 days. That's how I was able to have mine electronically. Hope that helps ;)
How adorable! If the JCPenny pictures come out cuter than these they will be way cute!
those are some cutie pies!! Great idea with the white shirts and jeans!
what cute kids! We miss you guys. I love the pic of the feet too! :)
Those photos are adorable!
I like those pics almost better than professionals! Maybe we'll try that too.
Post a Comment