Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ready, Set, Play...

On Monday we were going to go to the Nature & Science Center with Grandma & Grandpa, but it was raining...so instead we went to Ready, Set, Play! It is a huge building full of jumping castles and blown up things. There are probably more than 30 couches for the adults (although we never got to sit down). They also had 2 toddler areas that were great for Connor. It was so much fun! Connor loving the ball pit (and Savannah teaching Connor to throw the balls out).
Savannah loved the giant slide and probably spent an hour going up and down.

Connor even went in this "bouncy house" with the boys but could only stand up when they weren't jumping. Jacob and Zach were all over the place, so this is one of the few pictures I got of them.

Zach requested that I go on the slide with him...great fun for a Mommy!

Connor in one of the toddler areas. He is such a sweet, fun kid. He's got funny taste in food though. This is a kid who won't eat fresh fruit, hot dogs, etc. But he loves homeade spaghetti and had lasagna and ravioli for lunch at Fazoli's.



4 comments:

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Fun place! Your kids are so cute! Your parents must love them! I bet your mom wishes she could live with you guys!

Carrie Medford said...

I'd like to find a place like that around here!

Jeannie said...

That looks like so much fun!! It was great to meet your Mom on Sunday, that's so cool that they got to come to town for a fun visit!!

The Wilkes said...

Those places are the best. I think I enjoy them more than Carter does...