Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kindergarten & Chuck E. Cheese

This morning we registered Zach for kindergarten! As we walked out he said "Do I get to come to Jacob's school tomorrow?" When I told him not until after summer he seemed a little relieved. It's a huge school and I think he was a little overwhelmed at the thought.Tonight we went to Chuck E. Cheese! We had a sort-of joint birthday party with M...Savannah's best friend (basically our families and a few of M's extended family). M's birthday was today and Savannah's is on Monday. They had a great time. It's so cute to watch them together (except when they fight like sisters).
Savannah insists on bringing Heidi (her hippo) everywhere lately. Savannah told me that Heidi loved riding the carousel because she loves the horsies.
Opening her present from M...a princess pillow, phone, tiara & earrings.
Connor didn't know quite what to think of the carousel. He mostly liked looking in the mirror next to him.
Savannah driving Connor & Chuck.
All the boys playing some shoot 'em game with Daddy...totally enthralled.
Jacob spent most of the time in this jet simulator game...and got pretty good at it!
Dallin & Zach playing "Jurassic Park."
Savannah's thinks she is big stuff now that she has her own earrings. She wanted to sleep in them but I told her that might be a little uncomfortable. What a fun day.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to cute Savannah! She has the best birthday...of course! Her hair is getting so long and she's getting so big. Glad you guys had fun.

Ralphie said...

Just the other day I was talking to friends about how beautiful Savannah is. Especially those eye lashes. Whew!

Can I take her home?

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

savannah is so cute Lauree! You all look like you are a fun family!!
bethany

Kimberly said...

Look at how much fun you guys had! Happy Birthday Savannah! She is beautiful, especially in that tiara and those earrings.

Sara said...

Savannah makes a perfect little princess in that tiara! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That was a great day! Morgan loved giving "Nannah" her present. She also loves coloring Dora! Those are the 2 cutest girls I know- not that I'm biased or anything!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! She is such a doll.