Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swim Lessons

Today was the last day of swim lessons for the boys and the parents finally got to come in and take pictures. They both progressed a lot. When they started Jacob could barely swim a little without floaties...now he can go all the way across our neighborhood pool (though we still need to work a lot on form and stuff). Zach just learned to swim without his floaties on Saturday and is trying really hard. I'm very proud of both of them.Zach on the kickboard (Jacob behind him giving the teacher a high-five)
Jacob after he dove for a ring
Jacob
Zach giving a high-five. They had 3 teachers for about 12 kids in their class. Their teachers were all great!
Zach swimming between teachers
Jacob doing the "front crawl"
Zach freezing his poor little buns off...it was pretty windy and the kids all turned purple any time they had to get out for a minute.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awesome little swimmers! I'll have to talk to you about how you went about signing them up and stuff. I want to get Cam in before summer's over.