Thursday, June 5, 2008
The Water Shoe
I still have a few more pictures to post from our trip, but I wanted to get this down before I forgot. The first time Jacob went out swimming in the ocean with Dallin (on Monday morning) he lost one of his water shoes...it has a velcro and he hadn't put it on tight enough. I told him it was long gone, but saved his other one until the end of the trip for some reason I don't know. Last night Jacob went out with me to look for seashells right before bed. We went all around just in front of the building we were staying in (Gulf Shores). We were all done and heading in when straight ahead of me in the middle of some seaweed was a shoe. Yah, it was Jacob's. How ironic is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's pretty cool!!
I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREE!!! And I also wanted to say that I love your posts, your vacations seem so amazing!!!!
Christa
Okay, that's pretty funny!
Post a Comment