Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friends, Pets & Connor Boredom

Today was very fun because we went to Toys'R'Us to spend some well-saved money. Jacob had been saving for weeks for a particular toy and Savannah had some money in her bank too. Savannah is obsessed with her "friends," which are all of her stuffed animals. But she decided that she needed some "pets" since I won't let them have any right now. Imagine how excited she was when all of the stuffed animals were Buy One Get One Free! So she got to pick out 2 pets! She went through dozens of names before she finally decided. The black dog is "Diamond" and the siamese cat is "Circle." Yes, we know our shapes. Zach came up with Diamond and she loved it. This evening when we went to change into her pajamas this is what I found on the bed. Savannah told me that since she has 2 pets now Heidi needed 2 pets too.
This is a sample of what Connor loves to do now when he's bored...pull Savannah's hair. He does it at home, in the shopping cart, in the car, at the pool, etc. Savannah doesn't love it though...and neither do I. This was about 2 minutes after I did her hair this morning.

4 comments:

Corbett Family said...

I'm glad Savannah found a puppy. Joey loves to pull hair now too. However, he has no sisters, so he just pulls my hair and he even tries to pull J.D. and Jake's short hair and sometimes succeeds. Let's hope it is just a phase.

Sheen Family said...

Matthew walked up as I was looking at this and said "Hey, who's that? It's my friend Savannah. She feels angry!" Pretty much sums it up - right?

Sheyenne said...

Aaahh. She's so cute with her little animals. But poor thing, having to have her hair pulled!

Johnson Family said...

Poor Savannah!!!!! But I loved the commentary about Savannah and her animals, because my Sarah is EXACTLY the same way!!!!!!!!! She loves animals and lines them up and takes turns, etc. Fun to see another little girl doing the same thing..