Savannah has loved watching the Olympics, especially the gymnastics. She dances all around while they do their routines. I showed her a clip on YouTube of the ribbon dancing on rhythmic gymnastics. She has been begging me to make her a "ribbon dance" ever since. This morning her friend M is here to play and we made "ribbon dances." They're having a great time...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Olympians in the making...
Savannah has loved watching the Olympics, especially the gymnastics. She dances all around while they do their routines. I showed her a clip on YouTube of the ribbon dancing on rhythmic gymnastics. She has been begging me to make her a "ribbon dance" ever since. This morning her friend M is here to play and we made "ribbon dances." They're having a great time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can tell Savannah that I like watching the gymnastics also. I used to do somersaults on old couch cushions when I was young during the Olympics. I also enjoy watching the swimming.
how fun!!! I taught Tumbling Tots last year and I made a whole bunch of ribbon dancing thingies, so I totally understand!!!!!
What talent. I'll keep an eye out at the 2020 Olympics!
Post a Comment