Sunday, August 17, 2008
Ward Split
Well tonight we went to a meeting at the Stake Center (a church building different from the one we go to) for some boundary realignments. Our ward was basically cut in half. So it will be small for a while but the area is growing quickly. It's sad to be separated from friends but we'll still get to see them at school and to hang out with. I do feel bad for my kids that all of their best friends pretty much will be in the other ward...but that's life I guess. It was kind of funny to me when they were showing the new boundary lines because so many of them follow train tracks or creeks. That's something you never see in Arizona, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess we're going to get to know each other even better! I'm glad at least a few of my friends are still in the RR ward. :)
Post a Comment