My brother Justin was reunited with his family this past Tuesday night, August 12th. Ana Paula's visa finally went through. Justin left Brazil in December and Joshua was born March 6. This was Justin's first time seeing his son, so it was a pretty exciting moment.
Grandma LeSueur was SO excited to see her grandson and finally hold him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow!!!! what a reunion!!!!!!!!! How hard that must have been for Justin to wait to have his family back together!!! A Happy Day for all, I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great! It makes me want to cry. I can't imagine being without Aaron for that long - especially him missing the birth of a baby. Congrats to your family!
So happy for your family that the baby and mom are finally here.
He is really cute. We are happy especially for Justin. Its been a long wait
Yeah! Congrats for Justin and his family. I can't imagine not being able to see your family for so long. It'll be fun to have family a little closer.
Post a Comment