It's been a busy week with no pictures. For the sake of our journal, here's what we've been up to. I was in charge of New Beginnings on Tuesday night (an annual event for the young women...lots of work). I've cleaned, done laundry and grocery shopped for 6 people. Wednesday night my friend Kristi dropped her son Bentley off (he's 16 months I think and a sweet little guy). She was induced the next morning and had a little girl. We watched him all day Thursday and most of Friday (he was super easy, slept a ton, and it actually made me stay home and relax a little...it was a good thing). Savannah loved playing with Bentley and Connor actually tolerated him great. I even caught him playing nicely next to him...once or twice.
Dallin has been SUPERDAD (and husband). I was gone Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evening for church stuff. Then Friday evening I took Bentley to the hospital and saw Kristi's baby. Saturday I was gone all morning shopping (for a swimsuit...can't take kids to do that). This morning I had a meeting before church so Dallin had to bring the kids by himself. Thanks for being such an awesome and supportive husband Dallin! I love you!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, you did have a busy week! Maybe this week will be a little less hectic! Great job with your callings though...
Post a Comment