The Pinewood Derby was on Saturday! Jacob was so excited. My boys had been before since I had to go for my primary calling. Jacob loved making his car with Dallin.

The Z-Wing (that's what Jacob named it)...and yes, the little Star Wars lego guys got to ride in the race.

That is the back of Jacob, Zach & Savannah...anticipating the next race. Savannah loved that there was never-ending popcorn at the refreshment table.


2nd place in that heat! Jacob was a little sad that his car never won a race, but he had a fun time and is excited to do it again next year!

Connor sat so good in his stroller the whole time, with just a little fussing here and there. This was near the end...
2 comments:
wow! We just finished our Pinewood derby races here as well. Lund just went to the district races in Prescott on Saturday. It was fun and my favorite part was the fact that Lund didn't care if he won or lost, he just couldn't wait to go out for ice cream afterward. Yea!!!
I loved it, but I am glad it is over for a year.
Way to go, Jacob!! Your Z-Wing is SO cool-looking!!! I wish I could have seen it race. I love you, Grandma LeSueur :-)
Post a Comment