This morning Savannah, Connor and I went on a little field trip with some friends to the post office. Since 9/11 happened they can't bring tours in the back, so it was mostly a Q&A session and he explained to the kids how the mail worked. They also got a coloring book. It was interesting and fun for Savannah to do something out of the norm. She was excited to get her cards postmarked with the date (she even got her hand postmarked).
Then she got to put her letters in all by herself! She asked if she can do it every time and I will be happy to oblige.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Field Trips are so fun. I can't wait to do more with my kids.
it looks like you guys had a great time. It also looks like the guy giving the tour was excited to have the kids there, he seems very "Kid friendly" with Savannah sitting next to him. Really neat field trip.
We take a field trip to the post office everyday 'cause that is where we get our mail.
Lauree,
Hello! I just found your cute blog from Becky Porter's blog link. I am just now getting into the world of blogging. What fun. I am so excited to see what your family is up to! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment