Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sexy boys...

I haven't posted in a few days. I went to some yard sales on Saturday and got some great finds. Gap Sunday pants for Jacob and Connor...50 cents each. High-top converse sneakers for Savannah, pink with white polka-dots...50 cents (and she LOVES them). A princess scooter for Savannah that she loves, more clothes for the kids, books, movies. It was a productive morning. Last night we had a baptism for a girl who will be in our YW for a little while. The missionaries tracted her. We're excited because that brings our YW from 4 girls to 5!

I went to see what new pics were on my camera for this post...this is what I have.
Dallin took this one of Zach. And Connor got stuck in his shirt. It was actually quite funny.
Don't ask me how he got it like that...I have no idea.

No comments: