Our first week of summer break has been good and busy. We've been to the library, swimming, birthday parties, piano lessons, playgroup at the splash park, and played with friends. I'm making my kids do "school time" 3 times a week too. They act like they hate it but then they get really into it because it's something different to break up the day. I'm pretty sure that Savannah's main goal this summer is to see how much she can bug Zach. I seem to remember that it was exactly opposite last summer. The joys of siblings.
I haven't taken many pictures (because we already have a million of all those things), but last night Connor really wanted to push the buttons on the camera. I turned it around so he could see me in the little screen and he took pictures of me making silly faces. He loved it, and soon all the kids wanted a turn. So we spent the evening taking silly pictures of each other. I highly recommend it for a fun time and lots of giggles.
I haven't taken many pictures (because we already have a million of all those things), but last night Connor really wanted to push the buttons on the camera. I turned it around so he could see me in the little screen and he took pictures of me making silly faces. He loved it, and soon all the kids wanted a turn. So we spent the evening taking silly pictures of each other. I highly recommend it for a fun time and lots of giggles.

2 comments:
I LOVE the Family Funny Face Fotos! And I love you all, Strongs!! from Grandma L.
Gotta love the crazy faces!
Post a Comment