Saturday, September 12, 2009

Highlights of the week...

Well this week we haven't done too much out of the ordinary. Here are some pictures I took though...

Last Sunday Connor made his first cereal necklace in nursery. He was SO excited and wore it for a couple of days. Then he left it on the ground
For Savannah's preschool this week we did the letter C. Here are her favorite projects...the Crown and the C clouds with Cottonballs.
I had a friend over to scrapbook and set Savannah up with the leftover scraps and pictures. She had a ball. I am working on the LAST page of Savannah's baby book today! The first 2 years of her life only took me 4 1/2 years to complete. Hopefully Connor's won't take that long.
This morning we went and cleaned the church. One of the kids found this baby gecko lizard in the building. They carried it around the whole time and named it Sticky (because it's feet stick to walls). They really wanted to keep it as a pet but I'm not into collecting bugs for food. They let it go on the back porch.
Zach was taking it from Savannah and accidentally pulled it's little tail off. Poor Sticky. The kids thought it was cool that it's tail kept twitching for a while on it's own.

I went to Zach's parent info. night at school this week too. Zach's class is moving to another room this week to make room for a new kindergarten class that is being formed. He's excited because he'll be just down the hall from Jacob.

No comments: