Monday, September 21, 2009

Steven & Sarah's Visit - Friday

On Friday Connor, Savannah and I went in to Austin with Steven, Sarah and Max. First we went to the Botanical Gardens. We'd never been there and it was so pretty! Connor LOVED the "BIG fishies!" They had the biggest koi fish I'd ever seen.
Steven is a pool designer so I stopped by Barton Springs Pool for him to see. It is part of Barton Creek, but they have it gated off and keep it clean to use as a public pool. Just no chlorine.
Then we headed over to the state capitol...
And lastly the UT football stadium...of course. If you know my brother you know this was a mandatory stop. It was "ESPN Game Day" the next day so we got to see them setting up for that too.
We were going to head over to the LBJ Library & Museume or the Texas State Memorial Museum but the kids were pooped. So we headed back home to relax.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE the botanical gardens, one of my favorite places on planet. Way to live it up!