My brother Steven and his wife Sarah and baby Max are here visiting! We're so excited to have them and are grateful that they made the long trip here. The little kids and I picked them up at the airport on Thursday while the boys were at school. Savannah immediately attached herself to Steven and wanted nothing to do with me.

When the boys got home from school we went for a walk on the trail by our neighborhood. It was a nice, cloudy day and perfect to be outside.

Connor is doing great having Max here. He is being so nice to him (for the most part) and is always trying to give him toys. He's definitely grown up a lot since his cousin Joshua visited last year.

Steven also took the boys running with him at the track. (I think Steven ran and the boys messed around in the sand.) He even had them warm up with him...

Side note: Steven actually goes by "Steve" but that's also my dad's name, so we call him Steven. That's what I called him my whole life and I just can't break the habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment