Sunday, December 20, 2009

10th Anniversary

It's been 10 years!!! Dallin and I were married on December 18, 1999 in the Mesa, AZ temple. We went to San Antonio to celebrate while our awesome friends, the Benoits, took all 4 kids. It was even their own anniversary on the 19th, and they still had our kids for most of the day. We left Friday at lunchtime and checked into our hotel. We then went to the movies, out to dinner and then on a Riverwalk boat cruise. It was so pretty with all the Christmas lights and decorations.This is the Rivercenter Mall that surrounds one end of the Riverwalk...
In the morning we slept in and then went to a session at the San Antonio Temple. It was a relaxing trip and a great time.

3 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Happy anniversary!! I love you both.

Johnson Family said...

Everyone seems to have a December anniversary! I just figured out that it is probably because that is when college classes are on break. Crazy huh? Ours is in December too. It looks like a wonderful anniversary for the two of you and what a better place to spend it than in the Temple.
have a wonderful holiday season!

Heidi said...

I can't believe it's already been that long for you! Time goes by so fast. That's so fun that you got to get away alone!