Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

For Christmas Eve we went to our friends', the Corbetts for dinner. Afterwards we "acted out" the Nativity. It was short and sweet.

Our kids were Mary and the Three Wise Men...Angel Janalynn
Mary & Joseph (J.D.)
Then the shepherds came (Jake & Joey)
Jacob had to force Connor to come pay homage to the baby...
When we got home Dallin and the kids checked to see where Santa was. (He was off the coast of Africa I think.) They set out cookies for Santa and Zach left food for the reindeer in the front yard, in the freezing cold...it actually snowed again a little bit yesterday.





3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

what a wonderful Christmas tradition! It seems like you have such wonderful friends out there in Texas! Wonderful people attract wonderful friends!!
Have a very merry Christmas!
Love ya,
Christa

Grandma LeSueur said...

Cutest Nativity characters I ever saw...I love you, Grandma L. :-)

Corbett Family said...

Great pictures, it was so fun to have you guys over. Our nativity play would have been boring with just the four kids. (We found our camera on the top bunk right after you left, then I got a new one for Christmas the next morning, so we were good, but I'm glad you got lots of good pictures.)