Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town...

On Saturday we went to see Santa at our neighborhood park. Actually, he was at the pool and Connor wanted to go swimming. Savannah swore that she was not going to talk to Santa (after being freaked out in years past), but decided she was willing when she saw the chair next to him. She just doesn't want to touch him. I think she asked for a Barbie. Zach very nicely asked for a Bionicle.
Jacob was actually a little nervous...
...and stayed as far away as possible. He kept changing his mind all morning about what to ask for. In the end he asked for a Wii Star Wars game. Who knows how he would play it, since we don't own a Wii.
Connor was not excited to see Santa...
...but I made him pose for 5 seconds anyway. I'm such a nice mom.

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I love it!! Hee hee

Sarah LeSueur said...

That's too funny about Connor!

Johnson Family said...

Beautiful account of the Santa Clause interactions!!! I especially liked Connor's reaction, you just always have to have one that cries... it wouldn't be Christmas without it!!!
Love ya,
Christa