Friday, April 9, 2010

Blue Bonnet Pictures

This afternoon the I spontaneously took the kids for a photo shoot. Yesterday we saw this field of blue bonnets and I wanted to take the kids pictures there sometime. (It's actually somebody's front yard...I hope they didn't mind.) The weather was so nice and it will probably get hot again by next week. So I put them all in the only clothes they own that somewhat match (we always do white polo shirts, but oh well) and we headed off. I was VERY pleased with the pictures I got, being that we were only there about 15 or 20 minutes. The sun was bright so they're squinting a lot, but I don't care. Here are my favorites...

4 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I love, love, LOVE these photos!!

The Garbison family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! The one of Connor laughing is my fave :-)

Carrie Medford said...

Too cute!

Johnson Family said...

those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures. I am sure the people don't mind that you used their yard because you made it look so great!!
Christa