Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We've had a great Easter weekend! On Friday the kids "helped" me make rolls and apple pie.And of course Connor needed a bath after. When he got out of the bathtub he said "Let's play more pie! It's so fun!" Oh, and Zach lost another tooth at dinner. He scored two nights in a row...first the Tooth Fairy, then the Easter Bunny.
My brother Steven, Sarah & Max came on Friday night. Saturday morning we went walking on the trail. Then we came back and had a little egg hunt in the backyard. Max liked shaking the eggs...
"I found a coin Mama!!!" Connor dumped out each egg right when he found it...in the grass.
In the afternoon Max had to make a little trip to the ER after getting into some pills in Sarah's purse (while we all thought he was napping). Luckily he's okay and everything was fine. While they were gone the kids made forts out of the box that Savannah's dresser came in. When they started fighting over it I told them we'd have to put it outside in the garbage. Zach said "Well I'm just going to save up my money to buy my OWN box!"
Steven & Sarah got back just in time for Easter dinner. It was so nice to have them here, even if they could only stay for a little while. They kids all loved playing with Max, and I think it got them more excited about the baby coming.
This morning I woke up to the sound of Connor shouting out the colors of all his jelly beans. The Easter Bunny came! Jacob & Zach both got a tiny little lego set.
Connor got a "bubble bucket" to help him not spill all the bubble solution.
...and Savannah got a 'Lil Bunny Webkinz.
Steven's family left after breakfast to drive home for their own Easter. Thanks for coming!!!
We watched General Conference...
...and then colored eggs. It was a great weekend!
Connor had fun playing with Max while he was here. It was so funny though...every time Max was in the high chair Connor would come over and say "Touch me Baby Max." Then as soon as he touched him he would say "Ew YUCK!!!" Then go back for more...

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I'm so glad you guys could all get together - SO fun to have some family close!! I love that cousin picture :-)

Grandma LeSueur said...

Oh, so much fun!! Max looks so cute, in the middle of the cute Strong Clan! We had fun going to Garbison's with Justin's family! I love you all, Grandma LeSueur

Sarah LeSueur said...

We had so much fun with you guys...glad we could come visit!