Happy Birthday Savannah!
She's been counting down the days for a while now. When she woke up this morning she got to open the boys' present before they left for school. They had picked out a daisy pendant and earrings for her, which I made into a bracelet and necklace. She also got a ring from Zach and a jewel from Connor.
I've been telling her that we were going to a special place for her birthday. We drove to the mall and went to Build-a-Bear. She'd never been there. Probably never even seen one. I don't think I've ever taken my kids to the mall since we've lived here...I'm not a shopper. She was so excited to pick out an animal. She chose a gray cat. Connor was TERRIFIED of the stuffing machine and kept saying "We pay now? We go home now?"
She named her cat "Caddy." She said it was like cat, but with an EEE on the end. "But we have to spell it with a "D" because it sounds like a "D" Mommy."
She's been counting down the days for a while now. When she woke up this morning she got to open the boys' present before they left for school. They had picked out a daisy pendant and earrings for her, which I made into a bracelet and necklace. She also got a ring from Zach and a jewel from Connor.

8 comments:
What a fun day!! WE LOVE YOU, SAVANNAH!!!
Happy birthday Savannah! We love you too...and miss you guys! What a fun and memorable birthday:) You're a great mom Lauree and an inspiration to me!
Love the cake!!! it looks fantastic!
Adorable cake. I love all the girly stuff!
Wow, I can't believe you are 5 already, Savannah!! I know you will love going to kindergarten, and I know kindergarten will love YOU, too!!!
I love that Savanna is such a "girly" girl! Your family is adorable and I love catching up in your lives. It looks like things are wonderful with you!
Wow! what a beautiful birthday for a beautiful girl! I loved the cake, that was a super great idea! and Build-a-bear must have been so fun for her. You are a great mom!
Christa
Happy Birthday Savannah! I like her cake...good idea to use m&m's.
Post a Comment