My new kitchen chairs came last week, so of course we built a really cool fort.
It got bigger and better and more decorated as the afternoon progressed. Sadly it had to be disposed of after many territorial arguments and "Connor the Destructo Boy" got too close.
We only ordered 4 chairs (these are the chairs that actually are supposed to go with the table from Sam's Club...and I love them). Then we got a bench at Ikea that will easily seat 3 people. I was so happy with how well the bench matched. We have major issues with Zach at the dinner table not leaning over and spilling. Now that he's on the bench there is nothing for him to lean back on and I LOVE it!
Zach

5 comments:
I LOVED those funny faces!!! Hee hee....I couldn't really recognize my Strong grandkids, though!!!
Ha ha ha I love the faces! Your little guy will be here soon! Wow. Can't wait 'till I get to see you next
I am glad your kids are coming up with things to do on their own. I just love their creativity!!!
Such fun times! Such funny faces! Hope you feel better. And your table set it classy---very nice! If you get a chance to come to AZ, you are always welcome here, in the cool pines!
I have had those faces for years and would like to find some more. Did your Mom buy those recently? I guess I should ask her. They are so much fun and we have lost many pieces.
Post a Comment