Last week I chopped off my hair. It was just TOO hot (and humid and sticky)! And I knew I wanted it shorter before the baby came anyway. I went to see my friend Tammy at the cosmetology school and she did a great job! Too bad it's been in a ponytail every day since. But I love how fast it goes into a ponytail and no hair is on my neck or down my back.
This is a random picture of Connor. I was walking past the playroom and he said "Look Mommy, I made STOP!"
This is a random picture of Connor. I was walking past the playroom and he said "Look Mommy, I made STOP!"

5 comments:
I LOVE it!! Such a pretty cut on you!
What a smart boy that he can spell stop! Wow!
I LOVE it too Lauree! It looks great! I've been wanting to cut mine too...I think you may have sealed the deal!
Cute hair!
I forgot to tell you that your hair looks great!!! Super cute!!
Cute new hair do.
Post a Comment