Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costumes & Petting Zoo

Army Guy Zach, Mermaid Savannah, Jack-O-Lantern Landon, Percy Jackson Jacob, & Buzz Lightyear Connor
This afternoon the kids and I went to the park for our neighborhood Halloween Party. They had a jumping castle and Petting Zoo. The animals were the main reason I decided to go, and I'm glad we did. The kids had a great time.We were one of the first families there and the kids had the jumping castle to themselves for a few minutes.
After that the Petting Zoo was set up and we went inside.
Petting Zoo = Zach Heaven
Connor wanted nothing to do with the petting zoo. He was pretty freaked out.Until he saw the little chicks...

"Awww, they're so cute Mommy!"
And then he came inside and almost strangled one. Luckily Mom was there to save it.
He would only touch the chicks...nothing else.
Jacob holding a rabbit...
Jacob took this picture and the look on Landon's face just makes me laugh. "Get that thing away from me Mom."
Checking out the donkeys and ponies.
Savannah got to feed a goat...
After the animals we played on the playground while Zach stayed in the petting zoo. He was in there for at least 30 minutes. Connor found another Buzz Lightyear to play with on the slide.


1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Fun!!! And I love that picture that looks like Landon is GLARING at the bunny....