...do not let it stay."

"Quickly turn it upside-down and smile that frown away!"

The kids had no school on Monday for parent/teacher conferences. All 3 kids are doing really well and we're so proud of them. The kids had a great time building this "fort" in their spare time. It was a mixture of army stuff, Scooby-Doo, castle stuff, Star Wars, and who knows what else.

Then I got really brave and took all 5 kids to the movie theater by myself. Every Monday at the dollar theater the movies are only $0.75. So it was a total of $3.75 for all of us to go and see Toy Story 3. We got there really early so that we could have the back row. This was in case Landon was fussy, but also because they all like to stand up during movies. Connor hasn't been to the movies in a couple of years. It worked out great. We ate lunch while we waited (yes, I had a whole backpack full of lunches from home) and everyone was pretty well-behaved. I don't think we'll be doing it again anytime soon though.

And here's a Halloween preview...
2 comments:
Cutest little punkin in the whole wide world!! (and I think his pout might be even cuter than his smile!!)
what a lot of fun memories!! And such an adorable pumpkin! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment