Nobody can resist kissing those cheeks and cute bald head.
Landon is so excited that he can actually use his hands now...sometimes. They don't always go where he wants them to, but if he can't get to whatever it is he wants he is content to just stick them in his mouth.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
5 months old and other cute pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you had such a fun experience at Sea World. I have fond memories of our trip when our children were 8,10, 11 & 12. Kristopher said the dolphin felt like an olive!!!
That ornament is really cool. So different! I think I'll try that out with kids I work with next year, so I can pick up ornaments at after Christmas sales!!! Thanks for the idea! Love you!---from Aunt Diane
Very cute to see Zach reading to a dog...and the dog looks like he's listening intently, too!
Post a Comment