On Sunday evening my best friend Alisha came over for dinner and then we went back to her new house to chat. It's sad that I only get to see her once year, but it's always fun when I do!

I reconnected with an old friend, Christa, through our blogs a couple of years ago. I hadn't seen her since high school at least. Our family stopped by for an hour or so to visit with her. It was great to finally see her in person again!

Christa is a mom of 4 busy kids and is struggling with breast cancer right now. Keep her in your prayers! It was great to see you Christa.

2 comments:
I love the picture with Christa and Landon!!!!!
So I'm a little behind on the times and am just now catching up on your blog...I love the picture of us! It was soo good to see you!! Hope we can make it more than just a once a year thing. :)
Post a Comment