Wednesday, December 8, 2010

South Mountain

My parents moved to Phoenix this past summer and now live right at the base of South Mountain. We are excited to have hiking so close when we come to visit. On Thursday Dallin & my brother Justin took Jacob & Zach on a hike back up the Mormon Trail. They all seemed to have a great time. Dallin even went running on it by himself the next day.Fat Man's Pass
They looped around the Hidden Valley Trail and went through this natural tunnel.
While they were gone hiking the rest of us went on a picnic with Grandpa (Grandma stayed home with Landon). These pictures are blurry, but better than nothing. I was moving too much I guess.
Kicking a ball around...

Thursday Ana Paula & I also helped my mom set up for a nice Relief Society dinner. Then the three of us attended it together that evening. It was nice to spend time just us girls.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay! pictures of fat man's pass! ha ha!