Monday, March 21, 2011

8 months old

Little Peach is 8 months old today! Dallin calls him Little Peach because that's what his head looks like. We love this little guy so much. He is always full of smiles and squeals and loves his siblings so much. His favorite place to be is in his walker so that he can go check up on everybody. He goes from room to room to see what's going on. Landon especially loves to watch the kids as they practice piano. He has 5 teeth now and I think one more coming in on the top.

I'm pretty sure Landon is over 25 lbs. now, according to our not-so-accurate scale. He wears mostly 18-month clothes (still a few 12-month), but is outgrowing that size for pajamas pretty quick. He rolls all around, but isn't that interested in crawling. He prefers running in the walker since it's much faster. He will scoot forward in his crib though like a little inchworm, not using his arms. Usually I have to go move him back once in the middle of the night because his head is smashed up against the bars and he can't go backwards when he's tired. And yes, he always has a bib on. If he is awake he is wearing a bib. Otherwise we would go through 8 shirts a day, instead of 8 bibs. He is the drool king.

2 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I can't WAIT to get drooled on this weekend!!!!!!

Ronya said...

His hair looks like trents. Is he a redhead? I love the crib scooting. He is such a funny baby! Trent is finally catching up. He wears 12 month clothing now. I cant wait for thanksgiving this year when they can "play" together! I love that they are so close in age. What a cutie. Give him a big hug for us.