Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ribbit

Dallin found a frog (toad?) last night playing in our sprinkler in the driveway. He caught it and put it in a box to save for the kids. This morning he let them all hold it and touch it before we let it go.Zach named it Obert and really wanted to keep it as a pet. No way.
Even Landon was pretty interested in touching it. Don't worry, I immediately washed his hands before they went back in his mouth.
See ya later Obert.
(Obert is the first name of the author of the book I'm reading right now. Zach thinks it's a funny name.)

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I think it's cool that your kids have parents who will take the time to notice the little things in nature...birds in nests, etc. Obert was lucky to have been found by a NICE dad and NICE kids. :0)