Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Walking Encyclopedia

Connor seriously amazes me every day. His brain is a sponge for knowledge. He loves a kid website called "Pebble Go." We get to it through our school's website. It teaches them all kinds of facts about space, animals, etc. All earth science stuff.

Connor just came in and said this to me:

Connor: "Which are the moons by Jupiter? The four large moons of Jupiter are Ganymede, Callisto, Io, and Europa. Io is a colorful moon with many volcanoes. Europa is far from Jupiter"

Lauree: "What about Callisto?"

Connor: "No, it doesn't has any volcanoes."

Lauree: "Why do you like to learn all this stuff?"

Connor: "Because I love outer space! Mercury moves fast."

He is seriously a walking encyclopedia.

(Yes, I had to look up the spellings of these moons because I had never heard of them.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, is that website connected to your school? It looks like you have to buy it.
That doesn't surprise me about Connor...Dallin used to love the encyclopedias!

Grandma LeSueur said...

TOOOOO funny!! The only time I ever looked up the moon names was for a crossword puzzle!