Landon has already learned to climb. I found him standing like this on the bench. The only problem is that he doesn't know how to get down. He plops right down on his bum, and in this case that's a long way down. Hopefully he'll learn quick!
The week of his birthday we finished Landon's last can of formula, which was also his last bottle. It was a happy/sad thing for me. Happy that we're moving on from that phase of life, but sad that my baby is growing up so fast! He transitioned to the sippie cup and milk great. He's been using a cup with water for a few months and I'd been giving him milk in it for a week or so. I think he missed the bottle for a day or so, but otherwise did great!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe he is already walking--no, CLIMBING, and drinking out of a sippie cup! That year went by SUPER-fast!!
Post a Comment