Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life

Savannah loves reading to her little brothers for her "reading time" every day. It always makes me smile.
This little man figured out how to climb on the sofa and get into the remotes. We're getting a new sofa today (Saturday), so we'll see if he still can by tonight.
Jacob had a little science project due on Friday, and he actually finished it 4 days early on Labor Day. He was supposed to choose a scientist and be creative displaying them. He chose Neil Armstrong. He got this cool book of paper models of space machines for his birthday. He made the moon out of homeade play-doh and put the Eagle Lunar Lander on it. He said "everyone thought it was AWESOME."
This morning (Saturday) at 8:00am all the neighborhood dogs started barking hysterically, Lucy included. These two hot air balloons are frequently flying past our house, but they've never landed this close. The kids loved watching them land and were mad that I wouldn't walk them over to see, but I was still in my pajamas. Landon even said "wow."

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

Tell Jacob that he did an AWESOME job! It looks great!!

Ronya said...

I want to see a pic of the new couches! thats so exciting. That gives me hope that someday we'll get new couches!

Grandma LeSueur said...

WAY COOL Science Project, Jacob!! I can't wait to see it in person in about TWO WEEKS!! I love you, Grandma L.