During Spring Break the kids and I went with a group of friends to Crowe's Nest Farm in Manor, TX. The first graders from our school go every year for their field trip, so we'd already been before. In fact, Savannah is going back with her class next week! But it's a fun place. Savannah's best friend M came with us also. Landon was not too excited about being trapped in the stroller, but such is life when you are a loud little boy who loves to get into everything and run away from Mommy. I used the jogging stroller since we were walking over rough terrain.
Connor loved being in "the big red barn" the best because of all the snakes, reptiles, and insects they have for the kids to look at.
We watched a milking demonstration where they teach the kids how the milk goes from the cow to the store. But I didn't get any pictures of that since I was trying to keep Landon quiet.


We walked around and saw lots of creatures, some farm animals and many other kinds of birds and miscellaneous animals.Our last stop was the "Fairie Wood," which Savannah had been waiting for all day. It's based on some books, and you go down this little fenced path where all kinds of fairies are in the trees and bushes.




No comments:
Post a Comment