We are sad that we live so far away from our families, but we have been really blessed to have good friends here in Texas and a great ward "family." Our ward is our congregation at church, and many of our friends there also have all of their family far away. We can always depend on help when needed, and that's comforting to know.
In November a lady in my ward organized groups of us to go down to the temple while our kids were at school. I went down to San Antonio with these two friends and had a nice time. It was nice to be at the temple, but also fun to have four hours in the car to chat with no kids.
+copy.jpg)
I was also sad when we moved here 6 years ago because I LOVED my Book Club in Tucson and the friends I had there. I'm so lucky I found that here and look forward to hanging out with these friends every month. We had a great Christmas party last night. Thanks Jeannie!
+copy.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment