Thursday, March 28
It was pretty windy and cloudy, so we started out the afternoon with only Jacob swimming. The other kids and I had fun digging holes and building sand castles.
Eventually Zach & Savannah decided they wanted to get wet, and went back to change into their swimsuits. Later I wished I would have had them all in their suits though, because Landon's little legs got really chapped on his inner thighs. His diaper rubbed right on it and he walked around really carefully the next few days...poor little man!
"Wook! It's she-shells!" Landon discovered the seashells and spent over an hour searching for them. He was very particular about them though, and would only pick up the seashells that were completely whole. If I tried to put one in his bucket that was broken he said "No Mommy, it's bwoken. Find 'nother one she-shells."
That night Dallin & I went on a walk on the beach to watch the moon rise. It's so pretty as it comes over the edge of the water.
That evening after we bathed the kids Landon was playing with some green silly putty. He was experimenting putting it all over different things to get the imprint. Dallin thought it would be cool to see what the imprint of Landon's hair looked like on the silly putty. FYI - silly putty sticks to hair. We had to give him another hair-washing in the kitchen sink, which he hated even more than the night before.





No comments:
Post a Comment