My parents came into town for a visit and we were so happy to have them here. They had just come from a week-long trip to Boston and Washington D.C. Grandma stayed for a while, but Grandpa could only stay for the weekend. I planned an activity for each of the older kids to do with Grandpa all by themselves, and they were so excited about it.
Their plane got in at lunch time, and as soon as we got back home my dad went and got Savannah out of school early for her "Grandpa Time." She has been begging me to go bowling for months. My dad used to take me on "dates" to the bowling alley when I was a little girl, so I thought it would be great to have him take her. It was really fun to see these pictures of them together. It brought back lots of memories of the time I spent with my dad growing up. Savannah LOVED it, and especially liked that it was special time just with Grandpa.




1 comment:
Grandpa L. ALSO loved his "grandpa time." :0)
Post a Comment