Saturday, June 7, 2008

The end of the trip...

On Wednesday we went for a ride on the ferry. This is the closest thing to a boat my kids have ever been on. They thought it was great.In the afternoon we went swimming in the pool for a while...
...and then headed back out to the beach. Zach and Savannah made a neat sandcastle.
In the evening Dallin took Jacob out to feed the seagulls. This is Jacob trying to protect himself from the swarm...
Thursday morning just before we left Zach and Savannah wanted a turn feeding the seagulls too. I was surprised that Zach didn't freak out, but he loved it. He was almost feeding them out of his hand and said that one landed on his head.

We got home Thursday afternoon. It was a great trip and gave us lots of fun memories!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I liked your posts about your trip. I have to live vicariously through your family since I don't know when we'll ever do a trip like that. It looked like lots of fun!

Jessica said...

Seeing all your pictures reminds me of living there-it was fun times. I think we have all of those same pictures at the Lexington too-but we didn't have any kids then!! :) I had remembered about those jellyfish there and forgot that there were so many little ones everywhere like that! Crazy!

Tammy said...

WOW looks like you had a blast.. I love the beach. Glad you had fun.