Sunday, June 22, 2008

Google Reader

I'm doing this post sort of in response to a friend's post (Sarah). Also to explain why I hardly ever comment on others' blogs anymore. Google Reader is awesome. You basically enter in all the websites and blogs you check and it will condense it all for you. That way instead of checking everyone's blogs individually you can just go to your Google Reader and it pulls up any new posts right there for you. I don't know if that makes sense, but check it out. It takes a little while to set up (especially if you like to read a lot of blogs and websites), but once you do it is so worth the time you save. I will admit I felt I was wasting a lot of time reading blogs, but not anymore.

On the other hand I hardly ever comment anymore...sorry. On Google Reader you can't comment. It's very easy to just click on the post though, which will take you directly to that particular blog if you do want to comment. But I am all about simplifying lately, and that means breezing through the new posts and then moving on to other things (kids, cleaning, laundry, kids, swim lessons, driving all around, kids, etc.). I love, love, love keeping up to date with everyone, even those that I see all the time. So please don't be offended when I hardly ever comment. Just know I'm thinking really great comments as I read.

3 comments:

Crissybug said...

I am the same way! I have been loving reading about your cute family, but don't have alot of time to actually click over to leave a comment. Google Reader is awesome...so don't feel bad about not leaving comments....alot of us do the same thing. :)

Janssen said...

I LOVE Google Reader. Definitely the way to go.

Sara said...

I was wondering if you stopped coming by my blog...now I know where you've been!