Wednesday night Zach had the flu all night long. It went from about 10:00pm until 4:30am. But he's been pretty much fine since then, luckily. Yesterday I banned him to his bedroom, hoping to keep it from being passed to all the other kids. So far it's worked. I set up one of our car DVD players and he watched movies all day long. He was so bored by the end of the day.
I made him stay home today too, even though he seems fine. I just want to make sure it's completely gone before sending him back to school to spread germs. He's sad because it's Go Green Science Day and he's missing it. He was so excited to wear green and bring his project. So this morning I took his project in to school so his class can still see it. His teacher even gave me some of his missed work to catch up on. He's bored enough that he's actually wanting to do it.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment