We had a rough night on Christmas Eve with Connor coughing and not being able to sleep. But we still enjoyed ourselves Christmas morning...and took naps later.
First we opened stockings. The 3 older kids all got a Webkinz stuffed animal.
Connor got a lightsaber that flashes all different colored lights. He was in heaven.
First we opened stockings. The 3 older kids all got a Webkinz stuffed animal.
Jacob got some Star Wars legos from Santa, and Zach got some Planet Hero guys. The rest of the pictures are just random shots from the rest of our present opening.
A smile says a thousand words...
In the evening we had a nice Christmas dinner just with our little family. It was nice to be able to relax, although we did miss being with our families.







3 comments:
Those look like some very happy kids! I'm glad that you guys had a merry Christmas!
I loved the pictures, it felt like I was there for Christmas!!! Your kids look very appreciative of each gift and they look very happy with life!!!! Merry Christmas!
I love these Christmas morning pictures...and the Christmas Eve picture of Zach and his oats!!! Hee hee We miss you!!!
Post a Comment