Today was the boys' "Winter Parties" at school. I guess you can not call it a Christmas party, or even a holiday party anymore. Dallin came home from work early so I got to leave Connor at home. Savannah had been looking forward to it all day so I brought her along.
Zach got to decorate Christmas trees out of sugar cones (and then licked all the frosting and candy off). He's wearing his Christmas light hat (I know, it kind of looks like feathers).
Savannah always likes visiting Jacob's class because he's such a nice big brother to her, even in front of all his friends.
Zach got to decorate Christmas trees out of sugar cones (and then licked all the frosting and candy off). He's wearing his Christmas light hat (I know, it kind of looks like feathers).

1 comment:
I put your Christmas card picture on our fridge and Matthew looked at it today and said, "look, Mommy--a happy family!"
Post a Comment