Tonight our ward Christmas party was "A Night in Bethlehem." I dressed up the kids...sort of. They all got pillowcase headdresses and the boys got to wear some Guatemala shirts. I didn't want to have to be pinning up sheets all night long. I made Savannah a dress from a really old pillowcase by cutting a head and arm holes (and looked pretty cute!).


We had a little dinner with fruit, cheese, nuts, and pita bread (Connor ate a bag of teddy grahams and was confined to his stroller shortly after this picture).
Saturday, December 6, 2008
A Night in Bethlehem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Big Dog was a nice addition. And Joseph's eyes look quite alarming in this picture. Yikes.
I LOVE the little Bethlehem group!! I'll make sure and show Grandpa his "contribution" (or rather, Savannah's)
Love, Grandma LeSueur
I love the outfits--especially since you didn't spend any extra money or time on them! It looks like it was a fun activity. I wish I was there to hear Connor's "yee!"
I was behind on your blog and LOVE these photos best!! They are so cute in their outfits! I also loved Dallin's Venezuela post...LOL
We miss you and hope you are doing great!!
Post a Comment