Monday, December 1, 2008

"Grandpa, this is the BEST present EVER!"

So just as I was about to put up the Christmas tree today the doorbell rings. It was a huge box of presents from Grandpa LeSueur. It was at least half full of pink packaging popcorn (I don't know the real name for it). I debated for all of 30 seconds and decided I would loosen up and let Savannah have some fun. And boy did she have fun...for hours. When the boys got home they only got to enjoy it for 20 minutes or so. They were a lot rougher and shredded it to pieces. As they played Jacob shouted "Grandpa, this is the BEST present EVER!!!" I then explained that this wasn't actually the present...
This was the most fun my kids have had in a while. Thanks Dad for a great afternoon. (Warning...it sticks to everything so I would never do this again. I had to vacuum my children, literally. I had to vacuum pieces out of Savannah's hair. Fun times.)
This morning it was really quiet for a while in the playroom. I shouted to Savannah "What are you guys doing in there?" Savannah yells back "Having Thanksgiving again!"
Connor has learned to do somersaults...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wow Lauree, you're brave! I would be too scared to clean up a mess like that!