Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rainy day

To start off I'd like to congratulate Dallin's sister Stephanie and her husband Dave. They had a baby girl yesterday and we're so excited for them! They named her Allison...not sure of the spelling. We can't wait to see her!

Today is very cold and drizzly. Savannah, Connor and I were supposed to go visit a farm this morning, but that got postponed. Instead we went shopping at SuperTarget (my favorite store I think) and the scout store. Jacob was so excited to try this on when he got home from school. This picture is for Grandma. Connor can't say Jacob, but he calls him "Ub" or "Ubs." Luckily Jacob thinks it's cute and loves it.


Connor LOVES puzzles lately. He also loves the ABCs and counting. He has been bringing me these numbers one by one throughout the day proudly saying what it is. His counting sounds something like this..."unnn, eeuw, eeeee, fours, fives, iiii, enen, eight, nine, en!" Zach was being a nice brother and actually helping him get them in the right spot. I brought out the camera and Connor said "eeeeeeeeese!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jacob--you make a very handsome scout!! I can't wait to see you in person!! I love you, Grandma LeSueur :-)

Johnson Family said...

wow, you have a scout already!!! I love the scouting program and all it does for these boys. What a wonderful opportunity.
Thanks for all your love and support with our tragedy.
Keep treasuring all the small moments with the little kiddos, they are the priceless memories that we will all treasure forever. Thank goodness for blogs so we can share those memories with family and friends.
Love ya!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Hey, I'm the new cub committee chair! Hopefully I don't run out of good ideas before Ben gets there.