Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Rock Climbing!
The boys helped celebrate their friend Ethan's birthday on Friday night. He asked a couple of friends to go rock climbing with him at a place called The Main Event. Zach was so excited and completely loved it. Erin said he made it to the top a few times. Jacob was more hesitant but said he would try it. Even though he never made it to the top this time he loved it and had a great time. Thanks for the fun time Ethan!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You guys are SO brave!! (You must have gotten that from mommy & daddy & Grandpa L.--I do not have such bravery.) I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!! I love you, Grandma LeSueur
Wow that looked like a really fun day! We wish we lived near you and miss you a lot!
Post a Comment