This is Savannah's new favorite activity...playing with the roly-polies (potato bugs, pill bugs, whatever you want to call them) on the back porch. The other day she and her friend Morgan were carrying one around as their "pet" for a while. I asked Savannah what it's name was and she said "Oh it doesn't need a name...it's dead." Sure enough, they were playing with a dead bug. Nice.
Every day now when Dallin comes home for lunch she loves to go out there with him and hunt for them. I think it's cute. And hilarious, considering Zach won't go out there by himself if he can see one.
At least this one is alive...just rolled up for now.
Every day now when Dallin comes home for lunch she loves to go out there with him and hunt for them. I think it's cute. And hilarious, considering Zach won't go out there by himself if he can see one.
At least this one is alive...just rolled up for now.
This picture would be more appropriately named "Flower Child." She came out like this a while after her bath. With her long straight hair and lovely necklaces Dallin said "Look, we've got a little hippie."

2 comments:
Savannah is such a beautiful little girl. It is nice to know that she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. The boys will love that...a perfect combination.
She's so cute. I remember playing with the potato bugs when I was little too. I'd have to say, she definitely seems like a girl, though!
Post a Comment