"It's always fun when Grandpa comes, when Grandpa comes, hooray!"
Actually, Grandma brought these ring pops for the kids. They of course pretended they were pacifiers and all cried like babies. Connor thought it was HILARIOUS.
Today Grandpa took the kids to Pump It Up, a place full of jumping castles and slides. They have been so bored the last few weeks and were so excited to do something fun. They said that Grandpa even went down the slide a bunch and jumped with them (although I don't have the pictures to prove it since he was the one taking pictures).
Actually, Grandma brought these ring pops for the kids. They of course pretended they were pacifiers and all cried like babies. Connor thought it was HILARIOUS.


1 comment:
AMAZING! Grandparents are the BEST!!! Thank you soo much for posting even though I am sure your life is really busy right now keeping up with four active kids and one adorable newborn!!! You are a rockstar!! I love checking your blog each day!
Love ya,
Christa
Post a Comment